Available November 2012
- Applications are invited from community and voluntary groups who have not received funding from Co. Meath VEC’s Community Education Programme in the past.
- Co. Meath VEC’s Community Education Service provides tuition hours to community or voluntary organisations that wish to run learning programmes in their own areas.
- “Programmes should aim to develop the individual’s self confidence and educational skills base in order to enable and facilitate their development and participation in the life of their community”
In line with Government guidelines for usage of funding, priority will be given to courses/programmes which:
- ØSpecifically target educational disadvantage
- ØAddress self development, confidence building and skills enhancement for group members
- ØFacilitate and encourage participation in educational activity from all sectors of our community
- ØPromote social inclusion
The latest date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 30th November at 4pm. Application forms are downloadable from www.meathvec.ie or are available by contacting:
Jackie BreenCommunity Education ServiceThe Alpha Learning CentreCo. Meath VECAbbey Road, Navan, Co. MeathTel. 046-9068285 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org