Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring newsletter

Welcome to my Spring newsletter. I am very pleased to announce the opening of my Constituency Office at 2 Main Street, Ratoath ( Beside main entrance to the church). The opening of this office symbolizes my deep commitment to serve the people of Ratoath and South Meath as a Fine Gael Representative. I believe having a Local Point of Contact will enable me to provide a more professional service to you and further enhance
the level of information, advice and representation for you. The minimum opening hours shall be from 10am - 12.30pm, Mon - Fri, however please feel free to call in any time the office is open.
The last year has been challenging. The impact of the recession, people losing their jobs and the bad weather has brought hardship of unknown proportions to so many families. It is obvious that if the economy is to grow again, businesses and entrepreneurship must flourish to provide jobs, and in order to do this they must be encouraged, resourced and supported by Government, something which the present administration is clearly failing to achieve.
I am convinced that the Fine Gael approach to the economy is the correct one, recognising that, at the heart of the problem
is the need to create new jobs and protect the ones we still have.
Please feel free to contact me at any time. Very best regards
Regina

No comments: