Wednesday, March 31, 2010

COMPLETION OF PATH FROM CARRAIG NA GABHA TO GLASCAIRN LANE

COMPLETION OF PATH FROM CARRAIG NA GABHA TO GLASCAIRN LANE


I am pleased to inform you that we have included in this years Works Programme the completion of the pathway from your estate, Carraig Na Gabha to Glascairn Lane.

Our Engineer came down to meet me last week, measured and priced the work required and it is now on the list of jobs to be carried our in Ratoath for 2010.

I do hope this will provide the safe passageway that you deserve to allow walking to and from the village or school a much safer experience.

I am available to you always; please feel free to contact me on 087 2680 182 or at my Constituency Office at 2 Main Street, Ratoath.

Assuring you of my best attention at all times.
  
Cllr. Regina Doherty

No comments: